Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I AM FREE!!!

Last night at midnight was the official end of classes for my MBA. Now I just wait for my last grade and then my diploma! Of course as crazy as I am I turned around and enrolled in ITT Tech starting December 6th for an Associates degree in Web Development. What can I say I love to learn and I am still trying to figure out what I am going to be when I grow up!

This also means that I have more time for blogging until December. WooHoo!

Look for my upcoming review of TimeBuddy

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! And....Yay! for more blogging time! I really like reading your blog! And....how did you do it?! I am scared to death to go back to college, raising two young kids, to find out what I want to be "when I grow up"! Next year I can't put it off any longer....yikes!

    ReplyDelete