Monday, December 6, 2010

Episencial "Mommy Party" - Great relief for Little J's Eczema


I love to try new items and love to share with my friends so I was so excited to be picked to host a Episencial Mommy Party. Episencial is a new all natural skincare line for babies and children. I was equally excited because Little J has very bad eczema and I have been looking for new products to use on her skin. Before I even talk about the product let me say that the soothing cream worked wonders! Even her daycare mentioned how great the cream was and cleared her skin up very fast.

Episencial is the first and only professional-quality, all natural skincare system created specifically for the unique developing skin type of babies and kids. Free from the bad stuff like parabens, phthalates and fragrances, Episencial products are loaded with all-natural goodness and healthy organics. Plus, these gentle, newborn safe formulas feature an exclusive skin immune complex™ to boost the skin’s immune functions and help the body ward off illnesses. Packaged in recycled and sustainable materials, and manufactured using solar power, Episencial products are good for your babies, kids and the planet.

Let's not forget how adorable the packaging is!! How do you go wrong with Eric Carle and images from The Very Hungry Caterpillar?

My Kit included (For me)
  • Playful Foaming Wash - which is so gentle and great for Little J's skin!
  • Sweet Dreams Bubble Bath - Have not tried yet but I am sure Big J will love it
  • Better Body Butter - I have actually used this one myself.
  • Soothing Cream - Or as I like to call it miracle cream! This is fantastic and I know eczema is tricky because the same thing does not work for everyone but this is worth a try if you or your child suffers.
  • Nurturing Balm - Made for the diaper area
  • Sunny Sunscreen SPF 35 - Always something we need in a house full of pale people!
  • Protective Face Balm - This has also been great since Little J is really starting to teeth and the balm helps her chapped chin, cheeks and lips.
In addition every guest also received a goody bag with items. (Below are some assemble pictures)




I really cannot say how much I love the soothing balm from Episencial. As a mother it is great to finally find something that stops my baby from scratching and scratching her little body.

I want to thank Episencial and Mommy Parties for introducing me to this line of skincare products and allowing me to share it with others!

 I received the product line for myself and samples for my guests from Episencial and Mommy Parties. All opinions expressed are my own and 100% honest. I learned about Mommy Parties from Mom Select

No comments:

Post a Comment