Monday, January 31, 2011

The Tiffany Rubin Story - Tonight on Lifetime



Taraji P. Henson (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button), Terry O’Quinn (Lost) and Beverly Todd (Crash) star in the new Lifetime Original Movie Taken From Me: The Tiffany Rubin Story premiering Monday, January 31, at 9 pm (ET/PT).

The film is based on a dramatic true story of Tiffany Rubin’s (Henson) daring 2008 rescue of her six-year-old son, Kobe, after he was abducted by his biological father and taken from his home in Queens, New York, all the way to Seoul, South Korea.

Immediately following the movie at 11 PM ET/PT, Lifetime will premiere an all-new hour-long documentary, Beyond the Headlines: The Tiffany Rubin Story.

My Thoughts:
I love Lifetime movies although I do not get to watch them often so when I was offered the chance to view Taken From Me on DVD I said yes. This movie had a wide range of emotions like most Lifetime Movies and was filled with strength. I cannot image being in Tiffany's shoes and losing a child, even for awhile. The fact that it is based on a true story made it harder to watch, especially having children of my own. I do not want to give anything away but if you love Lifetime movies this is a must see.

Also watch for two new Lifetime Television reality shows: Seriously Funny Kids, with host Heidi Klum premiers Tuesday, February 1st @ 9pm and One Born Every Minute premiering on Tuesday, February 1st @ 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment