Monday, April 4, 2011

Eden Fantasys - Adult Content

Note: This is an adult only post and all links in this post will take you to an adult's only website. Even though this is a family friendly blog I understand that sex is important in a mother's life. When mommy is happy then the family is happy.





With a 4 year old and a 1 year old life can be crazy and many times our love life takes a back seat to the rest of life's challenges. This has been especially true now that the girls are home all the time. (We pulled them out of daycare since I lost my job). This means that finding alone time is very difficult, especially when we are so exhausted at night that we just want to relax and sleep.

Cue Eden Fantasys and there great selection of items for the love area of your life. I have received two different items from them in the past, a game and a vibrator and have not been disappointed. Next up we are looking into a little material to help get in the mood since time is short around here lately. I know that I can find what I want at Eden Fantasys and it will arrive discreetly which is very important since many times are packages are left at the apartment office! 


Some great features about Eden Fantasys:

Great feature # 1: Eden Fantasys has something for everyone. They have games, toys, oils, books, DVDs, lingerie and even items for your wilder side. If you are looking for something for your love life this is the place.

Great feature #2: Discretion. Now I have purchased items in the past and my biggest concern was if my neighbors, mailman and apartment office would be privy to my private life. With Eden Fantasys there is no need to worry; I actually did not know what my first item was until I opened it! 

Great feature #3: Fast shipping. One of the other reasons besides the plain packaging that I did not realize what my package was is that it came very fast. People who know me know that I have very little patience so if I thought it was fast then it was. 

If you are looking to connect with your husband more check out Eden Fantasys 




I wrote this post in order to receive a gift certificate from Eden Fantasys. All opinions expressed are my own and 100% honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment