Friday, May 27, 2011

Blue State Red State Coffee Review


Coffee is my morning need, and yes I meant need. We have a deep love for each other but that does not mean that I will drink just any coffee. I want a coffee that smells delicious when opened, when brewing and tasted wonderful. It also helps if it is organic and any company that gives back to the community gets a plus in my book.  This is what I found in Blue State Red State coffee. 


About Blue State Red State
Blue State Red State has partnered with Larry’s Beans to offer you the highest quality, absolute best coffee on the planet! Their coffee is Fair Trade, Shade Grown and Organic and they have the documentation to back it up. All their coffee is slow roasted in small batches to bring out the complexities and deliciousness of each coffee’s native flavor. 33% of after tax profits is donated to charity. 

Blue State Red State, LLC operates three distinct brands:
• Blue State Red State – donations to charities and politically neutral non-profit organizations
• Blue State Blue – donations to Democratic advocacy groups
• Red State Red – donations to Republican advocacy groups


The Coffee:
I was sent a package of Ramparts Roast which is their stronger blend – robust, deep and bold with a delightful smoky accent! Good for me because the stronger the better in my book!! The coffee smelled great brewing and tasted even better. A bonus? You can order it online and have it delivered right to your door!



Ordering Information:
Blue State Red State Website  2 (12oz) bags for $19.98
You can also purchase the coffee on their Facebook Page. 

I was provided a sample of Ramparts Roast by Family Review Network and Blue State Red State in order to provide my honest review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment