Thursday, May 26, 2011

Saving time will online shopping

Time, one thing I think everyone can use more of. One thing I could use help with is comparing prices of an item I want to buy. Once I get started I get lost and can end up searching for hours, finally realizing I have no idea what I was searching for to begin with.  Now I have Become.com


Become.com is a site where you can compare tons of items and their prices from websites all over the internet. Save time and money comparing prices quickly! And how could not use more money with their time? I know I could!! 

Compare prices for inflatable couches like the Dora one below that would be great for Big J's room when she has guests over! Extra space without taking up extra room! Why did I not dream up inflatable couches??
Perhaps you are counting the days until your apartment complex pool opens, as I am, Memorial Day here we come.  So to help pass the time you decide to find the perfect Foam Pool Floats for you and the family, well become.com can help you with that! I am going for the lounger below so I can finally take some time to relax!

Become.com is also good for finding gifts such as an easton sv12 for my nephew. Yes I had to look it up to see that it is a bat.  The site even checks for prices on Ebay!  Now all that is left is to decide what to do with my free time. 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds cool! I use two other services to check items I'll have to see how it compares.

    Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete