Looking at it, it has been going a bit slow, looks like I need to add some more short term items to my list.
1. Travel to every state in the US at least once in my life. I would love to stay in every state but will be happy with touching my feet on the ground of every state.
2. Take a cruise with my family, hopefully this one happens soon!
3. Have a honeymoon (without the kids).
6. Have a career that I love. - I changed this one and I think I might have found a place for this to be possible. I love my job and the company I work for.
8. Get 500 followers on my blog.
9. Get 1000 followers on my blog.
10. See Cavalia again, loved it so much!!
11. Take my daughters horse back riding.
13. Lose 40 lbs - Working on this one, down 15!!
14. Learn to cook at least enough to feed my family more then boxed items.
15. Finish both my daughter's baby books.
16. Renew my vows with my husband at the local Renaissance festival.
17. Own a home with a backyard.
18. Go to the circus.
19. Finally take the time to get both my daughters christened, yes I know one is 4 but all our family is out of state and we were really trying to get it done back in NH, but as you can see that has not happened.
20. Find the time to have a girl's night out without feeling guilty. - Girls night out, check. Guilt, still there.
21. Find someone I trust to watch my children. - This one is sort of complete. I have people who I will leave Big J with but I am still not comfortable leaving Little J alone with anyone. Ok I know I am crazy I mean she is 13 months old now. I guess I also feel bad leaving two children with someone, especially because two of the people I trust already have two of their own children to watch. Anyway I am working on this one.
22. Learn calming techniques so that I can reduce my stress level.
23. Be able to live comfortably without having to worry about how I am going to pay my bills. I work so hard and still struggle everyday.
24. Go camping with my girls, although this one I am willing to wait on until Little J is older.
25. Finally let go of the "bad" people in my life even if some of them are blood.
26. Stand up for myself better. You are not better then me just different so get off your high horse before you fall down!
27. Take our vacation to Myrtle Beach that we have planned, cancelled, talked about but never been able to go on.
28. Find my husband one great, perfect gift that he will not exchange and will not leave me broke!
Anyone else have a bucket list? Want to share some of your items?