Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Resolutions - Yes or No?

First let me start of by saying 

Yeah yeah I know I am a couple days late but it is still the new year right?

RESOLUTION TIME -  I am just trying to psych myself into making some because I do not really do that but I felt that this year I really needed them. So here goes.....


  • Eat healthier and move more, thus creating a spiral effect where I lose weight and gain self confidence
  • Buy new clothes based on resolution 1
  • Decide once and for all if we are adding baby number 3 to our family or sticking with 2
  • Be more positive with everything, family, work, myself, everything
  • Learn better techniques to control my stress and my anger
  • Spend more quality time with Big J & Little J
  • Remove people from my life who have a negative impact on me

What about you? Do you make resolutions? Have you in the past and how did that go? Want to share some?


No comments:

Post a Comment