1. Travel to every state in the US at least once in my life. I would love to stay in every state but will be happy with touching my feet on the ground of every state.
2. Take a cruise with my family, hopefully this one happens soon!
3. Have a honeymoon (without the kids).
8. Get 500 followers on my blog. - Set back with this one... #6 got in the way. :)
9. Get 1000 followers on my blog.
10. See Cavalia again, loved it so much!!
15. Finish both my daughter's baby books.
16. Renew my vows with my husband at the local Renaissance festival.
17. Own a home with a backyard.
18. Go to the circus.
19. Finally take the time to get both my daughters christened, I have guilt about this one since they are now 8 and 4, but on the other hand I raise them with faith and love.
20. Find the time to have a girl's night out without feeling guilty. - Girls night out, check. Guilt, still there.
21. Find someone I trust to watch my children. - I have friends who can watch if needed but I am still on the lookout for that actual babysitter
23. Be able to live comfortably without having to worry about how I am going to pay my bills. I work so hard and still struggle everyday.
24. Go camping with my girls, although this one I am willing to wait on until Little J is older.
29 - Work on my Thirty One business. (Start by having an actual home party!, Mine have all been FB)
30 - Let go of a lot of guilt for stupid things.