Here are some of my pet peeves while driving. Feel free to chime in!
- Directional use - Man put those lovely blinky lights on the cars for a reason, not just for looks people. USE THEM! It will al least tell me you are planning on cutting me off.
- Speaking of cutting me off.... Just because there is a car length between me and the car in front of me does not mean you belong there! I have left that space their for safety reason, something you do not know or care about!
- If by some miracle you use your direction in order to get in my lane and I am nice enough to let you in, which I usually am, how hard is it to raise you hand up for a split second just to say thanks???????? It is not your given right to cut in front of me.
- You know there is more then one exit on highways? Oh you didn't? Is that why you slammed on the breaks and reversed in the breakdown lane because you were too busy on the cell phone to notice your exit? Or perhaps you simply cut everyone off in order to get from the left hand lane to the right hand lane before you missed the exit? and then because you were just too slow, or of course you will blame it on the other drivers you have to cut over the solid white lines and dart onto the exit.
- It is simple..... Go to the next exit and turn around!!! Go back and take your exit!!! I know it may take a few more minutes but it is better then being dead!
- If you decide that you need to be in front of me for some unknown reason please do not slow down when you get there. The right lane is for slow traffice and the left lane is for fast moving traffic. Maybe you need to learn your rights and lefts again??
- If it is raining or even worse snowing (because we live in the South and people are afraid of that cold white stuff) just drive carefully. Now this does not mean drive 15 down the highway with a 60 mph speed limit. Just choose a nice speed and stay consistant. DO NOT slam on your breaks. DO NOT cut people off so they have to slam on their breaks. DO NOT speed up and slow down and speed up and slow down. ALL not safe. If you really cannot drive in it, STAY HOME!
On other notes, Poor Little J has been under the weather for the last few days. Monday she was sent home from school with a fever and she had been throwing up. She stayed home yesterday but had such trouble sleeping last night. Up every few hours and screaming in her sleep. I feel so bad because I just do not know what is wrong. She has not had the fever since late Monday night. I am not sure if she just needs sleep or if there is something else wrong. Looks like a trip to the DR. I have to say we have been lucky because she is 8 months and this is the first sickness, impressive I think for a baby in daycare.