1. Travel to every state in the US at least once in my life. I would love to stay in every state but will be happy with touching my feet on the ground of every state.
2. Take a cruise with my family, hopefully this one happens soon!
3. Have a honeymoon (without the kids).
6. Have a career in marketing with a focus on social media. - Working on this one. I am going to school for an Associates in Web Design and now that I am unemployed I can rethink my career.
8. Get 500 followers on my blog.
9. Get 1000 followers on my blog.
10. See Cavalia again, loved it so much!!
11. Take my daughters horse back riding.
12. Own a dog, of course not until my daughters are older and can help.
13. Lose 40 lbs
14. Learn to cook at least enough to feed my family more then boxed items.
15. Finish both my daughter's baby books.
16. Renew my vows with my husband at the local Renaissance festival.
17. Own a home with a backyard.
18. Go to the circus.
19. Finally take the time to get both my daughters christened, yes I know one is 4 but all our family is out of state and we were really trying to get it done back in NH, but as you can see that has not happened.
20. Find the time to have a girl's night out without feeling guilty. - Girls night out, check. Guilt, still there.
21. Find someone I trust to watch my children. - This one is sort of complete. I have people who I will leave Big J with but I am still not comfortable leaving Little J alone with anyone. Ok I know I am crazy I mean she is 13 months old now. I guess I also feel bad leaving two children with someone, especially because two of the people I trust already have two of their own children to watch. Anyway I am working on this one.
22. Learn calming techniques so that I can reduce my stress level.
23. Be able to live comfortably without having to worry about how I am going to pay my bills. I work so hard and still struggle everyday.
24. Go camping with my girls, although this one I am willing to wait on until Little J is older.
Please feel free to add you own and I will continue to add more and update.