Yes my feisty red-headed attitude has passed down to my beautiful Big J! Although I do not take all the blame for this one. I mean look at this innocent face, she could never cause trouble right?
This week alone here is how Big J has chosen to spend her time:
- Steals Little J's Paci
- Shut Little J in the bathroom this morning
- Snuck into the candy drawer in the morning while everyone else was sleeping and boy was she a terror on that day
- I caught her with a lolly pop stick in her mouth. She then let me know she had no other candy, but she did have a bag of cookies. (one of those single serve deals) When I took it away she screamed like I had beat her.
- Told her teacher that she hates circle time
- Told her teacher she did not care if she got in trouble
- Pretends to hit me, her father and Little J
- Treating our new coach like her personal jungle gym even after being told repeatedly to stop.
- Talks back
- Says no
But then she goes and does something sweet like says Mommy.. Your voice is beautiful. Or really funny like I can hear my heart beeping.
She may have an attitude but Big J is mine!!!