Thursday, August 18, 2011

Costume Discounters Review - Little Red Riding Hood



I love Halloween! It is by far my favorite holiday, I mean candy, being able to dress like anything you want, pumpkins and did I mention the candy??

Last year Little J was not very happy with her costume so this year I decided to go with something different and since she loves playing dress up with her sister I thought why not the Lil' Red Riding Hood Infant Costume from Costume Discounters. I have received costumes from them before and I was not disappointed this time either. The costume is very good quality, especially the hooded cape which was very soft and velvety.

The minute I took it out of the package Little J had to try it on.


Close up of the cape 

Look at that smile, I think she loves it 

No matter how hard I tried I could not get her to look at me so I could take a full on shot. 

Of course Big J had to get in a picture too. 


Litte Red Riding Hood not your thing for halloween? Don't worry Costume Discounters has a ton of infant halloween costumes to choose from, and girls, boys and adult costumes too. Big J already has her  costume picked out too. (I think we are going with Arial this year) 


We received a free Little Red Riding Hood costume from Costume Discounters in order to review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest. 

2 comments:

  1. where do you get the fabric from? I want to have Sexy Red Riding Hood Halloween Costumes and Ive been to several halloween stores and craft shops, and no one had any idea what I was looking for.. :s HELP, HALLOWEEN IS SOOOOON !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure, I wish I made the costume myself but I got it from Costume Discounters. Have you tried searching online?

    ReplyDelete