Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Fellow Blogger

So yesterday was one of the most horrible days I have ever had in my 29 years. All work related and nothing personal but it came out of no where. I was really upset when I recieved an e-mail from Mommy's Minute about her "Total Transformation Tuesday". This made me realize that life is too short to be stressed and that we should all take some time to improve our mind, bodies and souls.

Thank you Sarah B and I look forward to following your transformation and being there to push you along and help you when you are ready to quit. I am hoping that you will continue to inspire me and I can transform along with you.

Shelley T.

1 comment:

  1. Shelley,

    I just happened to find that you posted this. It means so much that my blog was a source of encouragement. That is always my hope and prayer.

    We are all on this journey together, and if there's one thing I've learned in the last few years it is that it's sooooo important that we support one another. No one can do it all on their own (or at least not very well, for very long).

    Best of luck on reaching your goals, and if there's anything I can do to help please let me know!

    http://mommys-minute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete