Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's a Social Parade

Link-Up and get new blog readers!! It's a Social Parade!! Google Friend Connect Week AGAIN:
"It's a Social Parade - Wednesday Link-up is a weekly link-up hosted by Smart and Trendy Moms . We created it for socializing and to get new followers, fans, subscribers, readers without feeling overwhelmed. Every week will be a new link-up that will focus on one of the ways you connect with people through your blog! We will rotate through gaining followers, fans, Networked blogs and more. Link-up and focus on one thing at a time. Its about fun one follower,fan and reader at a time!

And don't worry you do not have to carry this button or any button of ours on your side bars. Your blog sidebars are great real estate and we respect that : ) The button needs to be posted in your participation post only.

How it works.
Grab the link-up button and post It's a Social Parade!! Wednesday Link-up. Every Wednesday a new linky will be posted with that weeks exchange info.

Since I am very new at blogging I thought it would be a great way to get some followers as well as meet other bloggers.

So now if you have a Blog and want complete instructions on how to participate, you can visit Smart and Trendy Moms.

Smart and Trendy Moms

11 comments:

  1. New Follower =) Have a fabulous rest of the week!
    http://mommyofoneandcounting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by via the Social Parade. Nice Blog!

    I now Follow on GFC :)

    Jill @ Frugal Plus

    http://frugalplus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up with Social Parade at Smart and Trendy Moms. I am following! Have a great day.
    Jennette
    Smart and Trendy Moms

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the Social parade & following now
    http://lunaj1456.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. I found your blog via social parade and decided to follow you. I hope you will come see my blog at http://traci66.blogspot.com and maybe become a follower. If you get a chance to come by please check out my giveaways on my right sidebar at the top. I am lining up several more reviews and giveaways so I hope you'll come join in on some fun.~Traci66

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I am visiting from a Social Parade. I am your new Google Friend.

    Blessings
    Honey

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower through the parade! Please stop by to visit!

    http://jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following back from Social Parade.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Help spread the word!

    Come and grab my button :)


    Melanie
    www.jonathanandmelanie.blogspot.com
    Featured Spotlight Blogger for Mommies Faves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thanks for stopping by and becoming my most recent follower at Financially Free 4 Ever.

    www.financiallyfree4ever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m your latest Friday-follower--No. 19! Please follow back.

    My latest postings are, “Peace of Mind,” “Simple Gesture,” “Smiles,” “Spring,” “A Feast,” “Love Lifts,” “Wake Up to Serve” and “Soul-itude.”

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am now following you on GFC from Social Parade! Sorry for the tardiness, but I finally made it. Thanks for following me @ A Penny Saved and have a terrific weekend!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete