Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Self-Discovery Sunday?

I have hit a cross roads in my life and I realize that changes need to be made in my life or things will not turn out good. Nothing drastic, nothing bad, just changes. I need to start focusing on myself and my family more while still maintaining my work side. Not an easy task but there are many women out there who do it and so can I!

I am thinking of posting a list of "to-dos" on Sunday, things that I would like to accomplish during the week to better myself. Anything from relaxing 5 mins a day, praying everynight or working towards breaking a bad habit. If anyone has a cute title idea let me know. Self-Discovery Sunday perhaps??
Here are some reasons why I need to take care of myself.

Jillian (Big J) & Jorja (Little J)

5 comments:

  1. g'day from down under shelly! stopping by from the mbc. cute kiddos! :) feel free to stop by "my place" if you get the chance - www.themommyhoodmemos.com
    :) adriel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate, it's very important to start somewhere. Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    Such a precious picture of you little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable family! Thanks for the follow, I'm following you back!

    frugalformyfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the visit. I followed you back. I hear ya on the list. I thought about something like that too. Not sure how it would work. Let me know when you get it to LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly forgive me for taking so long to thank you for visiting my blog and following me...I'm following you too...#58!

    God's speed with the task you have before you because I know it can't be easy getting everything that needs to be done - done. But looking at big Jillian holding little Jorja...it's worth the effort since they're only this little for a few days it'll seem.

    I'll be back to check on your progress and see new pictures of the kids!

    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete