Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My 1st Award - The Versatile Blogger

THANK YOU toDysFUNctional Mom for giving me my very first blogger award! Please visit her Blog




The rules for " The Versatile Blogger" award are:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

( Rules are flexible, in case you're not good with rules!)

Seven things about myself:

1. I lived the first 24 years of my life in a small town in NH (except for college) and lived on a dirt road, I then decided to uproot and move to the city. I currently reside in Charlotte, NC with a brief stop over in Myrtle Beach, SC.

2. I have recently decided that I would love a career in Marketing with an emphasis on social and electronic media.

3. I loved breastfeeding my daughter but I hate pumping!! Things were great until I went back to work, then she would only breastfeed at night, now she refuses! Therefore I am still pumping all the time and I hate it, but for now I continue for my little J. (an extra tidbit - I also wish I could stay home and not work)

4. One of my favorite things about being a mom is being able to break into random song when you are with your children and no one thinks you are weird. (Ok maybe some people think I am weird, but I do not care)

5. I am addicted to magazines, I just love them! My husband got me 8 subscriptions for Christmas and it was the best gift ever. Every month is like Christmas all year long!

6. I started blogging because I was looking for an outlet and a way to interact with other people. Since moving the only people I really connected with are those at my office and I spend 40 hours a day with them.

7. Darn I thought I only had to do 6.. ok, hmmm what can I share.... I love Glee, it is another addiction of mine, although I DVR it and watch it later in the week when I have a chance. It is actually one of the few shows I watch every week, but it make me laugh and I need that.


Whew enough about me lets get to the 15 bloggers I am passing this award to.


1 Boobies, Babies & A Blog

2. Simply Stacie

3. Shelley's Swag

4. Budget A Wedding

5. Family Sanity Reviews

6. Mommy Moment

7. Mommy's Minute

8. Little Yaya's

9. Frugalapolis

10. The Bloggess

11. The (Un)experience Mom

12. Confessions From A Working Mom

13. Parenting By Dummies

14. Supah Mommy

15. Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom

Ok so this took me forever because I had to choose which 15 to give the award too. Of course while "researching" I also spent a lot of time reading. :)

8 comments:

  1. thank you for the award!! It may take until tomorrow for me to do all the "stuff"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Cool! Thanks so much. I LOVE being rewarded. I am possibly the least likely person to follow the rules, but that's just because I like to consider myself a bit of a rebel. Which is sorta why you like me, right? RIGHT?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award, and thank you SO MUCH for passing one on to me!!! So very sweet of you!!

    I, myself, am known to break into song, too :) And don't tell anyone, but sometimes the kids aren't even around...LOL!!

    Thank you again, Shelley, and I hope you have a great night!

    ((Hugs))
    ~Shelley

    P.S. You have such a great name! And you spell it the right way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Award, my 1st one! I hope its the start of lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award. Following you back! Have a great weekend! :)
    ~Jennifer
    http://sweeptight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much!
    You are very sweet to consider me :)

    ReplyDelete