Ok so really it has been my best friend since right after Little J was born in February, although I hated it when I was pregnant, but I have found a new love for it this weekend. Allergies are terrible and I have felt horrible since Friday night and my husband also happens to be sick (worse then me) so I have been watching the girls all weekend. Little J is not the best sleeper during the day although she is very good at night, of course she added an extra feeding the past few days at night so Mommy has not been getting much sleep. (and when I am able I have trouble falling asleep) Should I also mention that the cat loves to sit in the blinds at all hours and hit them with her tail? And that she also has been trying to get the clock that is on the wall and making a racket? Needless to say I am not enjoying my day off although I am trying because it is not fair to Big J.. Oh hold on I hear the cries of Little J......
Ok the binky has been replaced and Mommy has a new cup of coffee. Rant over...
I have been thinking lately, which is usually not a good thing, and decided that I do not have enough dreams so I have decided to start a list of all the things I would like to do before I die. This is a living breathing list (this is something they say at my office all the time!) so I will continue to add on when I come up with new ideas. Please share your dreams with me!
1. Travel to every state in the US at least once in my life. I would love to stay in every state but will be happy with touching my feet on the ground of every state.
2. Take a cruise with my family, hopefully this one happens soon!
3. Have a honeymoon (without the kids)
4. Host my 1st giveaway on my blog
5. Win a new blog makeover from Simply Stacie and Kelly's Lucky You Build a Beautiful Blog Week.