Monday, May 31, 2010

Coffee is My New Best Friend- A Rant

Ok so really it has been my best friend since right after Little J was born in February, although I hated it when I was pregnant, but I have found a new love for it this weekend. Allergies are terrible and I have felt horrible since Friday night and my husband also happens to be sick (worse then me) so I have been watching the girls all weekend. Little J is not the best sleeper during the day although she is very good at night, of course she added an extra feeding the past few days at night so Mommy has not been getting much sleep. (and when I am able I have trouble falling asleep) Should I also mention that the cat loves to sit in the blinds at all hours and hit them with her tail? And that she also has been trying to get the clock that is on the wall and making a racket? Needless to say I am not enjoying my day off although I am trying because it is not fair to Big J.. Oh hold on I hear the cries of Little J......

Ok the binky has been replaced and Mommy has a new cup of coffee. Rant over...

I have been thinking lately, which is usually not a good thing, and decided that I do not have enough dreams so I have decided to start a list of all the things I would like to do before I die. This is a living breathing list (this is something they say at my office all the time!) so I will continue to add on when I come up with new ideas. Please share your dreams with me!

1. Travel to every state in the US at least once in my life. I would love to stay in every state but will be happy with touching my feet on the ground of every state.
2. Take a cruise with my family, hopefully this one happens soon!
3. Have a honeymoon (without the kids)
4. Host my 1st giveaway on my blog
5. Win a new blog makeover from Simply Stacie and Kelly's Lucky You Build a Beautiful Blog Week.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley!

    I LOVE the idea of a living breathing list. I think I should start one too.
    It's wonderful to have dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh? Simply Stacie and Kelly's Lucky you are having a blog make over contest? I gotta look into that, thanks. Anyway I think your list is very doable...you just have to do it. I've heard of some bucket lists that attempt the impossible almost.

    Me. I want to live in this particular fancy building in Manhattan. Ok, that's the only thing I can think of other than the furniture I'd like to have. Hope you're enjoying the weekend and glad to learn you found a new friend in coffee. It's been mine for years. Smile.

    Haupi
    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea! if i would have a living breathing list, learn to swim would be on the top spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love coffee too :O) I unfortunately have to drink decaf, but I can always pretend!!! Following you back! have a great evening :O)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great site, I'm following you from Fun Follow Friday, my blog is www.bellaandgracies.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. coffee makes everything right with the world! Following back late from the friday follow! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a follower. I am from TPRP.
    My blog is PI of Products -
    http://www.piofproducts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the follow! I am returning it now!!
    -Debra, http://www.housewifeeclectic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes we all need a bucket list! Life is too fast!

    ReplyDelete