Five Crooked Halos
1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
Cereal, anytime anywhere, hands down the best food. So easy and so yummy!!!
2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
No, although I had no idea what I wanted to be at 18. I did have dreams of owning a business but I do not think I was specific on what kind I wanted.
3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
Party more, yes really. I was too good and never rebelled and went to parties, etc. I am not saying doing drugs and wild drinking (ok maybe a little wild drinking) just normal teenage partying.
4. What color are your kitchen walls?
Lovely, standard apartment white.
5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
Hmmm.. I used to belt out Heart songs, then of course there was Tiffany, New Kids on the Block, Debbie Gibson, Janet Jackson. Oh those were the days.
So excited for this weekend!!!! Bonus daughter comes tomorrow and Big J is so excited to see her, we are too! It has been way TOOO LONG! (Thanks a lot PB) My Dad and Stepmom are coming and so is my FIL. Then Sunday we get to BOUNCE!!!
Almost time for a loud Happy Birthday to Big J!