Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I have let my readers down

So my life has been so crazy hectic lately that I just realized it has been 1 whole week since I posted last! I am so very sorry everyone and I promise that it will NEVER happen again!!!

Well now I have a whole week before classes start again so I plan on posting everyday, including another one later tonight. (I am on lunch break at the moment) Have a review planned, as well as a couple review/giveaways! Also Sunday is Big J's 4th birthday party!!

For now we are linking up for Wobble Over Wednesday with My life with rats and more

4 comments:

  1. following you from wobble wednesday! please visit me and follow me join my RSS feed or twitter me at www.everymomhasherday.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I love your blog... soooo cute!!! I'll be back later to look around some more!
    Katy
    www.kdbuggie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog! I am following you back from WW. Happy Blogging

    Hazel
    Critique of the Unique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following my blog! I'm following you back from Tanja's Cupcakes.

    Have a great day!
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete