2. Take a cruise with my family, hopefully this one happens soon!
3. Have a honeymoon (without the kids).
4. Host my 1st giveaway on my blog.
6. Have a career in marketing with a focus on social media.
7. Get 200 followers on my blog.
8. Get 500 followers on my blog.
9. Get 1000 followers on my blog.
10. See Cavalia again, loved it so much!!
11. Take my daughters horse back riding.
12. Own a dog, of course not until my daughters are older and can help.
13. Lose 40 lbs
14. Learn to cook at least enough to feed my family more then boxed items.
15. Finish both my daughter's baby books.
16. Renew my vows with my husband at the local Renaissance festival.
17. Own a home with a backyard.
18. Go to the circus.
19. Finally take the time to get both my daughters christened, yes I know one is almost 4 but all our family is out of state and we were really trying to get it done back in NH, but as you can see that has not happened.
20. Find the time to have a girl's night out without feeling guilty.
21. Find someone I trust to watch my children.
Please feel free to add you own and I will continue to add more.