Sunday, September 26, 2010

Eden Fantasy Review - Adult Content

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Being a blog about parenting and mainly about my two girls means I am very selective about what I review. However I have found that a happy mommy means a happy family. I found Eden Fantasy and through their ambassador's program was able to spice up my sex life. Ok I know you are saying TMI, but really I choose the game 101 Nights of Great Sex. The premise of the game is for you and your partner move around the game board and collect five Secret Sealed Seduction Cards. The winner then gets to choose one of their five cards to enjoy now or later. This game gives you and your significant other to stop and enjoy each other's company during the game through trivia, foreplay and other surprises.

A game not your thing? Well Eden Fantasys has something for everyone. From games to sex toys to books you are bound to find something you will enjoy. Now I have purchased items in the past and my biggest concern was if my neighbors, mailman and apartment office would be privy to my private package. With Eden Fantasys there is no need to worry, I actually did not know what it was until I opened it! Great products, fast shipping, great customer service and discretion.

If you are in need of a little spice in your life check out Eden Fantasys now.

1 comment:

  1. Im a new follower from Wobble over wednesday!

    http://mehimandthecats.blogspot.com

    Edens Fantasy definitly has something for everyone!

    ReplyDelete