1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?
A listener and someone who does not think you are crazy when you wander around talking to yourself.
2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?
Everything, I always have buyers remorse. I need serious shopping therapy. Anyone want to fund that for me?
3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?
I have three brothers (2 older) what do you think?
4. What is your favorite theme park?
Uhh... year it has been awhile, I mean there is Disney World or I could say Carowinds in NC because it is close to me so probably the only one I will get to go to anytime soon.
5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?
No and I really have no desire but I think that will change when my girls are ready for that.
Want to participate in 5 question Friday? Go here My Little Life
On to random thought:
As I am writing this I am re watching the end of the season finale of Glee and yes I cried and cried at the end. I love it, I love singing (well when no one can here me) and Glee is my guilty pleasure. I cannot believe it is over.... for now!! I was so excited to hear that it was coming back. It makes me laugh and cry! Plus I love to hate Sue!!
On the bright side three other shoes are starting that I love to watch:
-Hell's Kitchen - I just starting watching last season but there is something about watching Gordon yell at the cooks that makes it enticing.
- Next Food Network Star - or as we have now dubbed it the Next FooFoo (which happens to be the name of Big J's stuffed dog) The funny part is I cannot cook- nope and I never do. Although this is something I am hoping to change in the near future.
- Top Chef DC - Again I love watching people cook and dreaming that I can someday do that.
Please also go over and enter my giveaway!! It is my first one and I have another review/giveaway coming soon so please keep an eye out!!
Leave a comment for me on a show you love to watch or a favorite recipe that never lets you down. Who knows maybe I will give it a try!