Friday, June 11, 2010

Five Question Friday and more Randomness

1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?
A listener and someone who does not think you are crazy when you wander around talking to yourself.


2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?
Everything, I always have buyers remorse. I need serious shopping therapy. Anyone want to fund that for me?

3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?
I have three brothers (2 older) what do you think?

4. What is your favorite theme park?
Uhh... year it has been awhile, I mean there is Disney World or I could say Carowinds in NC because it is close to me so probably the only one I will get to go to anytime soon.

5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?
No and I really have no desire but I think that will change when my girls are ready for that.

Want to participate in 5 question Friday? Go here My Little Life


On to random thought:

As I am writing this I am re watching the end of the season finale of Glee and yes I cried and cried at the end. I love it, I love singing (well when no one can here me) and Glee is my guilty pleasure. I cannot believe it is over.... for now!! I was so excited to hear that it was coming back. It makes me laugh and cry! Plus I love to hate Sue!!

On the bright side three other shoes are starting that I love to watch:
-Hell's Kitchen - I just starting watching last season but there is something about watching Gordon yell at the cooks that makes it enticing.

- Next Food Network Star - or as we have now dubbed it the Next FooFoo (which happens to be the name of Big J's stuffed dog) The funny part is I cannot cook- nope and I never do. Although this is something I am hoping to change in the near future.

- Top Chef DC - Again I love watching people cook and dreaming that I can someday do that.


Please also go over and enter my giveaway!! It is my first one and I have another review/giveaway coming soon so please keep an eye out!!

Leave a comment for me on a show you love to watch or a favorite recipe that never lets you down. Who knows maybe I will give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog through the Touch'd reviews linky! I'm now following you and look forward to reading more.
    Would love for you to spot by and follow me as well.
    http://www.ohboyohboyohboy.com

    ReplyDelete