Wednesday, June 9, 2010

School Woes & Big J

So yesterday was the end of my 2nd week of my current class. Which happens to be Corporate Social Responsibility. Of if I did not mention I am currently studying online for my Master's degree. After this class I have three more and then I can specialize for another 4 classes. (I am thinking of marketing) Well after getting the kids to bed tonight I still had one assignment that was not complete and I needed to finish tonight so I did not lose many points. I spent an hour finishing it from earlier, saved it (or so I thought) and went to submit it online. Well lo and behold it was gone! The whole presentation, notes and all! I had to spend the next 45 minutes doing it again. Needless to say this is all the post I have in me tonight!

Well maybe not.

I have been laughing alot at some funny things that Big J has been saying lately and just thought I would share.

- Whoa, That's A lot of Rice.... I know! - Ok this comes from the Staple (I think it is Staples) commercial where they guy says Whoa that's a low price! For some reason Big J thinks it has to do with rice. They way she says it is hilarious!

-Daddy you are a Silly Ass - Yes something she learned from the Peter Pan play she has been watching on Netflix. I never thought to preview it thinking it could not be bad, I mean it is Peter Pan... a movie for KIDS!!

- Mommy we need two more babies so we can all have one. - I almost died! Little J is her baby and does not belong to me, even though I do all the work! Anyway Big J feels we (Me, Her father and her ) all need our own babies. So sweet but I do not think so! Two is enough for me.... at least for now.

Well I am exhausted and 6:15 comes early, especially with night time feedings (which I don't mind right now, but shhh don't tell my husband or he will stop doing his three nights!!)

Please remember to enter my first giveaway for Body Foam from Touch'd!!

3 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a good Master's program. What online program are you doing? Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am you newest follower from follow friday.

    My wife also earned her Master's degree online. It was a lot of work but worth it! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete