This award is attracted to me! My second time accepting it and I still accept it with pride and a huge smile on my face!
Thanks to A Dad's Take for this award. If you have not stopped in to check out his blog do so NOW! Now I tell you! No really it is great to see a dad blogging since they are the minority.
Darn those rules but here they are:
Right 7 things about myself and then award 15 other bloggers (this is the hardest because I spend more time reading blogs and it takes forever to choose just 15!)I also promise that these 7 tidbits are different from the first 7 (which you can find Here)
Sorry I had to go back and see what I shared last time.
1. I love cooking shows, like Top Chef and Hells Kitchen yet I hate to cook and actually never do. Yes my lovely husband does all the cooking and is very good at it. Once my Masters program is over I would like to start learning to cook and helping him out. I am actually watching the Next Food Network Star (Thank you DVR) right now.
2. In addition to Big J and Little J, I also have 2 bonus children. An 18 year old boy (E) and a 13 year old Girl (O). Due to circumstances that I am still not really sure of the details I have yet to meet E but we recently got back in contact with him.
This is harder then I thought, maybe I should not be writing this after two nights of little sleep. Since it is 10:30 maybe I should really be going to sleep.
3. I love cereal! Any and all kinds, well I really do not like sugary kinds except for Rice Krispie Treat cereal! That I love! Ok so as I was saying I love cereal and usually have 4+ boxes in my cupboard at a time! I can eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks! No milk needed either.
4. I have a short fuse and I get stressed way to easily. I hate it, I stress and stress and it usually works it self out in the end.
5. I was lucky that I never had a bad MIL (yes I had two, I was young and foolish. Ok I am still young and sometimes still foolish) I got along well with MIL #1, although we now no longer talk. (that is another story) MIL # 2 was fantastic, the most wonderful, beautiful, fantastic woman I have ever met. Sadly God like to take the best and we lost her a little over a year ago to Ovarian Cancer. It saddens me that my girls will never get to really know her.
6. I hate spending money, don't get me wrong, I love to shop I just feel guilty later about spending money. Even when I have money I hardly ever spend it on myself. Although I did buy myself a bra, deskfan and some flavored water today!
7. I miss the small town feel of NH (where I was born and raised) but I really have no urge to move back close to family. GASP! I know but it is complicated and just easier this way. But don't misunderstand I miss my family!
Alright on to the fun and yet just as difficult part, choosing 15 blogs to pass the award onto. (in no particular order)
1 - My Girls
2 - Double Duty Mommy
3 - Sarah's Blog of Fun
4 - I'm A Lazy Mom
5 - Mass Hole Mommy
6 - It's Not Just Lunch
7 - The Adventures of Goober Grape and Monkey Man
8 - Mommy's Free Time
9 - Tethered Mommy
10- Adventures Of Miscrabbypants
11 - Wonderfully Dysfunctional
12 - Work, Wife, Mom...Life!
13 - The Bloggess
14 - Managing Mommyhood
15 - Mommy Doodles
Whew finished. It is so difficult choosing just 15 and I spend so much time reading and browsing that it took forever to finish this post! Congrats to everyone!